:)Rangiiz Coool!=)


=)Hey my name's Rangi. I have 3 sister's and 2 brother's and I have a mum and dad of course. I attend to Kaitao intermediate,the school were you can get the best learning and were you can get to meet nice people. At Kaitao we have 7 different type's of classroom's known as Academy's the name's of the 7 different Academy's are called Challenge, Adventure, Expressive, Enterprise, Discovery, Rumaki and Accelerate. I am in room 16 my Academy is Expressive the coolest Academy you will find in the school well out of the whole school.
I love all my girl's here at Kaitao =)
My best friend's name is called Melody. And she is like a sister to me, she is really funny cool and is a nice person to get to know she's my girl and I love her. I love her as a best friend and I also love all of my other girl's out there in the school.
=)My Girl's and Boy's =)
Melody, Sam, Paris, Jazmin, Cheyanee Charicee, Malia, Tusc, Marley,Vivian, Tai, Shaq,Alberto,
Lyroy and many more.
Sam is my would be my second best friend. Sam is unique and can be a show some times
Marlia shes is really funny and is the type of person that you would like to hang out with and get to know.
Charicee shes really cool .
Cheyanee well she can be out there to much but she is a really cool person to hang out with.
(Some of the things i like to eat when im not in the mood=)
Chocolate
McDonalds
KFC
Burger King
Subway
and Grain waves .